Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun in the Sun

The Christmas and New Years celebrations were wonderful in Santa Rosa, California with my family and friends.  I had a great time visiting and catching up with all the news.  We shared good times, laughter, and conversations.  The days went fast, and we had a Bob Voyage party at a local Mexican restaurant.  Here are some photos of my family & friends enjoying the cool weather in Santa Rosa before I leave for MKLM Mission service in El Salvador on Wednesday.

 Nephew Gabe & I
 Gari, me & Hair
and below.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Mary Ann and it looks so beautiful there, those beaches are incredible. Is the water warm there like Southern Cal.? You don't say much about the food, I am wondering what they serve at your hostess house, I do hope that you are getting a good variety of food.
    I will send an email later in the week.
    Love Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the market place and the people that are working there. God bless them they do work hard for their money don't they? I hope you received my email sent last week.
    I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Love Jean

    ReplyDelete